Whats the hardest game you acomplished?

E

ethian

I Wanna Be The Guy, also known because of using assets from other videogames... the old ones... wasn't the original creator punished because of all this?

There's also Cuphead and Trap Adventure (The most recent ones)

Hardest videogames are humiliating, according by a spanish video that shows the hardest videogames...

A

ajan-ko

Game harder than darksouls?
Guilty Gear Xrd... Roman Cancel, Faultless Defense Cancel, Dead Angle, Instant Air Dash, Jump Install, Option Select, Dustloop, Blitz, Burst Bait, Unblockables.
It's actually easier to learn new programming languange than mastering that thing.

I guess the hardest game I accomplised probably Xcom 2, still playing Darkest Dungeon.

Wait, is FTL count as a hard game?

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
@Siolfor the Jackal yo, the ending was so powerful. And long.
Edit- actually, Mario lost levels was definitely harder. Gosh, I love rage platformers so much. The best games on Earth are those that make you feel strong negative emotions. Rage, fear, sadness, etc. Though there are some fantastic happy-go-lucky games as well.

Last edited:

MissingNo.

If you say dark souls im gonna punch you right in the face
You asked "What's the hardest game you accomplished?" and for some the hardest game they ever beat IS Dark Souls.
Dark Souls is not easy by any means and just because it's popular doesn't make it any less difficult for someone else.

But off the top of my head the hardest thing I ever accomplished in a game was completing all challenges in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
For such a casual game, it has some of the hardest challenges in the series.

Megax60

But off the top of my head the hardest thing I ever accomplished in a game was completing all challenges in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
For such a casual game, it has some of the hardest challenges in the series.
I completed all challenges....... Except the taboo one... I think it was beating all bosses in 9.9 intensity, more or less

Pd: you can say dark souls if you did it with a guitar, dancing pad, blindfolded etc...

Last edited:
A

ajan-ko

Only 30% people beat DS3. But I think the hardest games is not that...
In DS if you reach some grinding spot, you can overlevel and wreck boss. Makes the rest of game a lot easier.

Try teleglitch, that game only has 1.7% completion rate.

Niels

Hardest games I completed were:
-ninja Gaiden:black
-dark souls 1/2/3 (go ahead and try me)
-hollow knight (including white castle, radiance and nightmare King grimm)

And I'm playing Celeste atm, which is really tough too

Game that broke my will to continue:
Cuphead

A

ajan-ko

Hardest games I completed were:
-ninja Gaiden:black
-dark souls 1/2/3 (go ahead and try me)
-hollow knight (including white castle, radiance and nightmare King grimm)

And I'm playing Celeste atm, which is really tough too

Game that broke my will to continue:
Cuphead
Is hollow knight that hard? I just don't have the motivation to play that game, I got bored in mid game. Maybe I should check it.

Niels

Is hollow knight that hard? I just don't have the motivation to play that game, I got bored in mid game. Maybe I should check it.
How far in did you get?
White palace (and it's even harder counterpart "path of pain) are places that put you platformer skills to the ultimate test.
And bosses like nightmare King grimm are harder than the bosses I fought in dark souls:

E

ethian

Did you know?
If kids watch videogame videos where the player doesn't get any damage, they will learn the best people of the world actually exist, despite being literally unbeiveable

RollyBug

Some of the "hardest" games I've played are not ones that you can fully beat, at least not until you get to be #1 in the world, but rather continually improve you skill in. Strategy/RTS and rhythm games often fall in to this category. Here is some of what I've played that are good examples,
  • Civilization series
  • Warcraft 3
  • Planetside 2
  • Osu

Megax60

Some of the "hardest" games I've played are not ones that you can fully beat, at least not until you get to be #1 in the world, but rather continually improve you skill in. Strategy/RTS and rhythm games often fall in to this category. Here is some of what I've played that are good examples,
  • Civilization series
  • Warcraft 3
  • Planetside 2
  • Osu
Who's afraid of the big black?(jk, seen harder)