Idea What should I name my game?

W

Whirlpoolio

I'm making a game which is currently called A.A.T and some people don't pronounce it and it doesn't roll off the tongue. It was originally going to be called Lane as the persons whose life it was based on, their last name was Lane.
I ended up falling out with them kind of and then I changed it to my friends initials. I don't really mind anymore but which one should it be?

A.A.T or Lane or Something you've thought of!

Thanks for all the help :D

U

Ukaygee

I personally think Lane sounds like a great name. It's very simple, but easy to remember. I'd love to see the game once you've finished it!

N

nlolotte

I personally don't name my projects until I know what direction I'm going in. What is your game about?

N

nlolotte

it sounds good, very zelda-esque. perhaps you could even add to it like "the rising of lane" or something

W

Whirlpoolio

it sounds good, very zelda-esque. perhaps you could even add to it like "the rising of lane" or something
Hmmm... Maybe! I like it :D
I'm releasing v0.4 soon and it has better rooms and a snow cliff. It also has more sprites and tiled rooms! This should improve your view and how do I make it so the exe isn't an installer but like you run it and it opens the game quick? Like any other game!?! Thanks ;)

N

nlolotte

Sounds good. Press CTRL and F8 or hit this button

Edit: You'll need to choose package as zip not installer.

W

Whirlpoolio

I know how to make application and I'm gms 1.4 so I'm guessing it's the same? Thanks :D