Discussion What Is Wrong WIth Society Today?!!

C

ConsolCWBY

I just noticed today, for the first time...

THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY THEME SONGS ON TELEVISION SHOWS!!! How am I to know what the show is about - have I got to actually WATCH IT?!

What is this? What kind of moron shows credits racing by within 1.8 seconds?! Do the unions know about this? And why is half the show filled with commercials? Are the shows supporting the commercials or is it the other way around?! Well, I'm putting this non-pc stuff here (compare this to whats on NOW!!!): And stay on topic about tv here... things are too messed up to go into EVERYTHING that is WRONG!!!

L

Law

Get Netflix mate. No adds, and for some reason obnoxiously long theme songs.

("Yooooooou've got tiiii-iiiii-iiiime. YOOOOOOOU'VE GOT TIIII-IIIIME.")

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY THEME SONGS ON TELEVISION SHOWS!!!
Of course there are. Most television series have distinctive themes. Some are memorable... others are forgettable. I like the intro theme to Breaking Bad. Not just the music, but the clever way actors' names are revealed from the periodic table.

Mercerenies

Of course there are. Most television series have distinctive themes. Some are memorable... others are forgettable. I like the intro theme to Breaking Bad. Not just the music, but the clever way actors' names are revealed from the periodic table.

I never noticed this before, but why does Jesse get third billing, being listed after Walter's wife? He's a way more important character to the show than she is.