Discussion WHAT IS THE BEST INVENTION IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF HUMANITY???????????????

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
For me it's PIZZA
Because it is very tasty & my favouirit food & full of cheese and tomat
What's yours??? opinion on best invention

GameMaker???
FEerrarrRi cars?
CHOCLATE?

Last edited:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
The Ban Hammer.

:D

PS: You know the rules so please stick to them. No over formatting, no ALL CAPS and no topics without at least a bit of discussion value (at least say why pizza is the best for you...). Edit the topic to fix this please or I'll have to close it.

N

NeonBits

WHAT IS THE BEST INVENTION IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF HUMANITY???????????????
Woah, I never knew humanity had made inventions in each part of the univers!!! I should go out more often. Hmm... what could be that "best invention"... I'll say... "imagination" since everything comes out from it. We "make" imagination, yes? Hum, or is it "imagination makes us"?

Edit: you said in the "complete history" of humanity????? Are you from the futur to know so much!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
The Ban Hammer.

:D

PS: You know the rules so please stick to them. No over formatting, no ALL CAPS and no topics without at least a bit of discussion value (at least say why pizza is the best for you...). Edit the topic to fix this please or I'll have to close it.
Fixed my topic!

N

NeonBits

look at the cat a long time and you'll get the illusion that it is standing on its two legs before throwing a paw

woodsmoke

I can't say because it is highly probable that there are many fantastic inventions in the universe that I don't know of which were created during the history of humankind.

E

ethian

For me, one of the greatest inventions of humanity are the Nuts Goners! (See here to watch what they are = https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/reboot-nuts-goners.50789/)

...also the ice cream...

The greatest Nuts Goner is the entity who will make me the happiest entity to nowadays!

But there's a problem... Nuts Goners are like lucky trees... they're rare to meet with, for make a Nuts Goner come to me, i need to do a certain thing, but ultimately, i won uncensored swear words instead! That's bad luck! That's because those things and the Nuts Goners themselves are something silly after all?

After all, i don't want super nuts goners to be happy anymore... i'm searching for another way to be happy instead... one that's less silly and less rare...

Silly because Nuts Goners are from cartoons for kids, and i'm a highschooler that is afraid of vulgarity, especially uncensored swear words (Sorry)

Last edited:
E

ethian

Now i think the best inventions of humanity is two characters called Darkos and Maltazard.

And a song called "Celebration in my Closet", you can google all what i mentioned if you want to know them.

A

Andy

It’s hard to choose.
Soap, writing, and harnessing electricity are in my list... ...Also, GameMaker. :banana:

E

ethian

Forget about Darkos and Maltazard, they're from a bad movie.

However, "Celebration in my Closet" is from a 5-star-rated album, so, it's 100% one of the best inventions of humanity after all.