What is a "Nuts Goner"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

If the question is on the title,
this is the place where is the answer!

A "Nuts Goner", as i always define it more than people, is a male character that has certain physical and psicological content that feel me ansiety that, feeling it on this way, i feel i like to feel...
It's a certain type of character that should be featured on games that feels like a family friendly animated adventure movie like Undertale...

What comes next is the list of the most memorable (For me) nuts goners i had seen to nowadays:

Cranky from The Wild Adventures of Blinky Bill is a very notable example of a nuts goner, especially his appearance. His face is a very effective example of physical content of a nuts goner! He has also a seductive, manly chest when its bare! (Thing that is also from a nuts goner)

Maurice from The Jungle Bunch knows Kung Fu. Is the only action character that i see him in action on TV nowadays... there's no more... sorry...
The fact he knows Kung fu is obligatory for a nuts goner... it just feels me a bit of ansiety (Seeing him doing Kung Fu), because his appearance hasn't the appearance of a nuts goner... i don't know how feels when someone wearing a hat...

Sly Cooper, the master thief. Part of his abilities that are sneaking, do parkour (Jumping roof to roof), do gymnastics and also acrobatics, are from a nuts goner!

Jack Skellington, that starred movies like The Nightmare before Christmas... his skinny skinniness is from a nuts goner.

Chakan, the Forever Man. His clothing and use of 2 swords are from a nuts goner more than fighting against the most horrible monsters!

NEO from the movie Matrix wears a certain species of jacket that has a long bottom part... that kind of jacket or similar, is for a nuts goner!

The fact Sans wears Papyrus' scarf at one point of Undertale at Undertale's fandom. Having a scarf covering the mouth like in this fanart is also from a nuts goner.

Captain Standish from the movie "Free Birds", should be known because of being seen smoking, and heard using the word "Damn" on a family friendly movie (Nevermind but this fact makes me feel a bit more of ansiety, but those aren't necessary from a nuts goner)... his clothing and how he talks are from a nuts goner.

A character that is a combination of Chakan's double swords, Sans's fact of wearing Papyrus' Scarf, Sly's Abillities, Ninja weapons, Neo's kind of jacket, Chakan/Standish's clothing, Maurice's Kung Fu, Jack's thinness, the background music of every gunfight at the wild west, and Cranky's Face and Chest is a extreme example of a nuts goner!
This kind of character is the kind of nuts goner that is perfect for an major role on Undertale! But Undertale is what it always is, so, i'll let them for my projects (There's one that is similar to Undertale!)

What do you think about the extreme nuts goner? That character idea? Cool? And what do you think about the rest of the thread?

No matter if all of this doesn't make any sense, and i also think you hadn't understood goodly, if you didn't understood, just send me the part what you don't understand, and i'll try to make you understand, if it fails, i'll do it again, if it fails again, i'll do it again to make you understand of the way i want naturally... ok?

(Most of what i had talked here makes me feel that ansiety i feel i like to feel... wow!)

E

ethian

I still don't understand what a nuts goner actually is though o.o Googling the term doesn't enlighten me. Is it somebody whose nuts are gone?
I knew someone didn't understood what i said! Let's explain it in a nutshell:

"A nuts goner, as it says, is someone that makes people go nuts... girls that makes men get lovestuck of them are notable examples."

"A nuts goner, as i always call to some fictional male characters, is a fictional male character that has stuff that feels me ansiety when i hear or see them. All those characters i featured adove are nuts goners, they all have stuff that feels me ansiety and i like it to feel it...

Also, talking about going nuts, i forgot to say, i'm the only person of the world i go nuts with those characters that i call them "Nuts goners". The ansiety i feel with those characters, makes me stand up and move my skeleton to dance, revelating i went nuts...
"Death by Glamour" from Undertale's OST is a notable example of the music i hear when i dance because of a nuts goner... yeah!
Let's dance because of those characters!

The presence of this character that is the one who stars this song, is because of the presence of the song and the characters fron adove! Yeah!
No matter the lack of sense! What matters is to move the skeleton ocassionally avoiding being sedentary all the time!

Last edited:
E

ethian

Hey! I had did this before and he gave to me the same answer! The answer matches with the singular meaning of "Nuts goner" said before:
"A nuts goner, as it says, is someone that makes people go nuts... girls that makes men get lovestuck of them are notable examples."
(Examples of the Notable Example)
Other example that matches is Betty Boop, as Bimbo the Dog demostered he went lovestruck with her in "Bimbo's Initiation". Also, Betty Boop has the voice of a young girl on here (I through she was an adult woman voice before, now i ask to myself what kind of young girl did the voice of Betty Boop at the time...)

Last edited:
E

ethian

That might be the most seductive and manly bare lizard chest I've ever seen.
I guess i think the same about Cranky's chest...
Ethian, what is your native language?
More spanish than english, sorry...
That is also why my avatar is Whatsapp logo...
Is this a «meme» ?
Because i'm showing up various pop culture characters? I had seen images on internet that includes a plenty of pop culture characters, and those are called memes. This isn't a meme, it's just a show up of a character idea of mine... and confessions of mine like: i fight against the sedentarism dancing ocassionally, and i feel ansiety with some fictional male characters because of some of their characteristics (The characters from adove are some of them, i'll show up some more later, but not all of them...)... so, it seems a meme, but isn't really a one. However, i still miss a image on the internet where shows lots of pop culture characters on small squares each one i had seen before... (Can you show me an example of this?)...

The character idea of mine is just a combination of the characters of adove, plus some more things beside characters that feel me also ansiety

Last edited:
E

ethian

More about Nuts Goners!

Capes Vampires wear, also, combination of hat, mask and cape like El Zorro's /Darkwing Duck's are also part of a nuts goner. Also, one nickname like "The terror that flips on the night"

Misha from Chuck's Choice. She also knows martial arts, also, screams like an indian ocassionally when doing it! Her indian-like scream while doing martial arts is also part of a nuts goner.
Well, martial arts feel me just a bit of ansiety, on another way, as Misha is a Girl, nuts goners of this type don't necesarily must be men... well... Maurice and Misha (Both know martial arts and both have "M" on their names) aren't so nuts goner, but, i want a combination of their martial arts and the other nuts goners someday! But is officially my idea, but i had published it before, but i'm not feeling ansiety with the last results (Nevermind), unless i complete the character later...

Arrow from Netflix. Wearing a hood and a mask combined, are also part of a nuts goner. Also, the extense bottom part of what wears on his torso...

SCP 049, his white mask, his hood, robes, and what is he wearing at the bottom part of his body is also part of a nuts goner. Also, the themes about hospital... and dentists...

Hades from Hercules. His face is a notable example of what face has a nuts goner that has his face has a characteristic part...

Detectives are also nuts goners... their clothing, the background music... (Same as the background music of a gunfight on the wild west)

Each time i hear this song, i imagine nuts goners being legendary has this song has legendarfy feeling... i like it... one of the most good songs i had heard ultimately...

E

ethian

Shows like Zak Storm makes me feel it has nuts goners, as its heroical feeling... but... it actually has a few... nevermind...

Vulture from "Space Racers" is a bit Nuts Goner, his appearance and his voice,

Professor Limoni from Buzzu feels me ansiety, too, but in another way. He's funny, and being funny makes me feel ansiety, same goes with Cranky and his bulliness...

This Emoji exclusive from my phone is also a nuts goner because of its look. Spies of this look are nuts goners...

This link leads to an image that shows more nuts goners, with sadly, some of what i shown before here.

This crazy, cartoon background music is other song i dance when i get nuts with a nuts goner.

I also forgot to say, Nuts Goners are also a certain part of Character design is you think goodly, that is because the prefix of this thread is Design...

Also, the points i said "notable"... it maybe doesn't fit, but... it's just a feeling of mine that makes at the end put this word... so "Notable" should be replaced by... frequent? Extreme?

How men and their middle age clothing with hose like in that image look, how men look with those stirrups on their 18th century clothing, and how baseball players from nowadays like the Scout from Team Fortess 2 and the Batter from OFF look wearing stirrups also feel me ansiety, but in another way... i don't know to put those characteristics in the super Nuts Goner idea of adove (Combination of all nuts goners i shown...)

Same from adove goes to the feet of monsters that has sharp claws on their hands and feet like this one from a certain videogame.

This Undertale battle sprite in other color is an attemp of a super character idea that is actually a combination of all the characters i shown and i called them all "nuts goners" (Plus more and some modifications)

This character i had talked about, is the Super Nuts Goner!

Last edited:
E

ethian

I hear this action song (Sadly repetitive) each time i found a Nuts Goner... one of my favourite tracks of the OST, the others from adove are also on the category.

This emoji is the most notable face i make among nuts goners... the smirking face emoji, of course...

This Undertale battle sprite in other color is an attemp of a super character idea that is actually a combination of all the characters i shown and i called them all "nuts goners" (Plus more and some modifications)
Some more info about this character that is the super Nuts Goner: His faction is actually good, he fights against vulgarity and content that makes something have the "Viewer discretion advised" warning, and teaches kids how to be careful with contundent stuff, everything on a cool way. He seems family-unfriendly but 'cause of those characteristics i had said he's actually family friendly.

I though this video is about the most hated and hateable character in Undertale, but it's actually the character who makes the most horrible things within the story of Undertale. No matter if the super Nuts Goner falls 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place if does something very horrible within the story of my project. The character of the 1st place in the video isn't hateable and hated at simple sight, so, the nuts goner isn't hateable and hated at simple sight, too...
(Simple sight is what it matters within that subject...)

Also, i don't think my character isn't hateable at simple sight. I had shown it many times here before and everyone seemed to like it, calling him "Cool"...

Last edited:

Orak

And the award for the best troll of the Game Maker forum goes to...

Ethian!

Here is your Nuts Goner Waifu

E

ethian

I think you are trolling.
I'm just showing up some of my things for my proyects like the Super Nuts Goner...

It's because of showing up various pop culture parts? I know it is called a "Meme".

I'll better gotta stop after one more thing, but... i want to know...

The worst troll hasn't any good? What did the worst troll? and how good i have of being a good troll?

E

ethian

Sorry if you are not trolling, but this is a realy bizzare topic for a forum about making video game.
Bizzarre? Nevermind.

But, i'm just shown up a type of character design recommendable for making Undertale-like games or Undertale fangames...

I know original combinations that makes me feel ansiety can be bizzarre, but it doesn't really matter if it's bizzarre, you're meeting me anyways.

Also, one more thing to say:

I said those characters are from Undertale, Undertale is made on GM:S, my proyect too... matchative! isn't it?

Talking about matchative:

"Fitting. Isn't it? I'm a blimp, you're a whimp"

I heard this theme song each time i perform an evil laugher because of the existence of nuts goners.

(Sorry for the lack of sense, but i said it doesn't really matter after all!)

Also i need to confess, imagining defects within a nuts goner like fatness and clumsiness makes me blush, because those defects ruin what makes the nuts goners feel me ansiety!

Also, this agoust will be spectacular! With that nuts goners and a new thing of the "Nuts goner" category for this agoust! A new show where the main action is martial arts!!!

That's why my favourite month of the year is Agoust! Because i had felt so happy during those months because of meeting nuts goners for 1st time by two following years to now!

I had already ended with this thread. Happy agoust for me and you!

Last edited:

Rob

I've never heard of a "nuts goner" before... it reminds me of the X game series though.

E

ethian

I... I honestly can't tell if you're serious or joking. Nothing you write makes sense o.o
I said various times the lack of sense doesn't matter after all!

Also, if you misunderstood this thread, let it be misunderstood by yourself. If you can't understand this thread, misunderstand it the way you want.

New Undertale Sprite of the Super Nuts Goner and his new settings. His name is "Cléxo", and he's just a combination of the Nuts Goners: El Zorro/Darkwing Duck's combination of Cape, Hat and Mask, Maurice's Martial Arts, Cranky's Chest and way of Talking, Misha's occassional indian-like screams while doing them, Sans wearing Papyrus' Scarf, Jack Skellington's Thinness, Sly Cooper's Mask and Abilities, NEO's "Jacket", Ninja Weapons, Captain Standish's Clothing and Talking, and probably more...

And his theme songs are like the ones from the detectives, the ones from gunfights at the wild west, and Battle Against a true Hero (shown adove).

Also, i add to him Sunglasses and Sneakers, as cool characters wear them as someone told me before.

His occupation is an Spy... that's why he looks sneaky.

Imagine him being in Undertale... also, the sprite is made be me, also, the whole character and the idea of this character.

Last edited:

Khao

Is this just a list of characters you're attracted to? I don't know what you expect people to add to this thread, haha.

E

ethian

Is this just a list of characters you're attracted to? I don't know what you expect people to add to this thread, haha.
Exactly... a list that shows certain types of characters i get attracted because of some of their characteristics... mainly showing their characteristics more than confessing (All the characters from adove)

...and shows a character idea that has those characteristics together... (The Undertale Sprite)

I feel i need to know more of what do people here think about that character... through...

Also, the lack of sense is because i didn't write english so good with the keyboard these days, it's mainly because of lack of enough time... i always haven't enough time to make the things...

Last edited:
E

ethian

This thread is supposed to make people publish what do they think about the super nuts goner character, specially, but anybody did it... nevermind...
Let me work on my dear project... the super nuts goner will appear on here...

Rayek

I think one of the moderators ought to move this thread to "Off Topic". It doesn't belong here.

HayManMarc

More about Nuts Goners!

Capes Vampires wear, also, combination of hat, mask and cape like El Zorro's /Darkwing Duck's are also part of a nuts goner. Also, one nickname like "The terror that flips on the night"

Misha from Chuck's Choice. She also knows martial arts, also, screams like an indian ocassionally when doing it! Her indian-like scream while doing martial arts is also part of a nuts goner.
Well, martial arts feel me just a bit of ansiety, on another way, as Misha is a Girl, nuts goners of this type don't necesarily must be men... well... Maurice and Misha (Both know martial arts and both have "M" on their names) aren't so nuts goner, but, i want a combination of their martial arts and the other nuts goners someday! But is officially my idea, but i had published it before, but i'm not feeling ansiety with the last results (Nevermind), unless i complete the character later...

Arrow from Netflix. Wearing a hood and a mask combined, are also part of a nuts goner. Also, the extense bottom part of what wears on his torso...

SCP 049, his white mask, his hood, robes, and what is he wearing at the bottom part of his body is also part of a nuts goner. Also, the themes about hospital... and dentists...

Hades from Hercules. His face is a notable example of what face has a nuts goner that has his face has a characteristic part...

Detectives are also nuts goners... their clothing, the background music... (Same as the background music of a gunfight on the wild west)

Each time i hear this song, i imagine nuts goners being legendary has this song has legendarfy feeling... i like it... one of the most good songs i had heard ultimately...
@chance -- are you a nuts goner?? (asking for a friend)

Morendral

I can't tell if you are crazy or there is a translation issue. If it's the latter, what is this called in Spanish? Also did you make this up yourself, or is this a well known concept in your culture.

Otherwise it looks like a random assortment of characters that have absolutely nothing to do with each other

A

Ankokushin

Boy, this thread is so entertaining! I think Ethian is playing a "nut goner" on us!

E

ethian

Boy, this thread is so entertaining! I think Ethian is playing a "nut goner" on us!
Entertaining? Thank you...
What are the parts that make this thread entertaining? Maybe the characters i had shown...

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This thread is supposed to make people publish what do they think about the super nuts goner character, specially, but anybody did it... nevermind...
Let me work on my dear project... the super nuts goner will appear on here...
If that's what you wanted this topic to be about in the first place, maybe you shouldn't have waited until ten other replies were posted before finally posting the darn thing! :p

In that case... I'm not sure what's supposed to be anxiety-inducing about a butt-UFO-hat-wearing literal spider man... who wears sneakers. I'm not sure which part is most responsible for killing any sense of danger coming from the character.

E

ethian

At first I was confused, and now I start to love Ethians posts :) still not entirely convinced Ethian isn't a algorhytm;)
I knew someone would love what I love!

butt-UFO-hat-wearing literal spider man... who wears sneakers.
"Butt-UFO-Hat" is Jerry from Undertale

He's hat/UFO shaped, has a butt, he's hated, hateable, and i also heard he's the most evil of the game (10 points of negative karma, and my character is about 2 points of it...)...

I don't care about anything of my character that is comparable with something gross like Jerry and their connection... my character should give him his own medicine... no, i'm not talking about he'll gotta beat up him, he will give Jerry his own medicine literally... or just on another way, but not violence....

Now let me work...

Last edited:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I don't care about anything of my character that is comparable with something gross like Jerry and their connection...
Now let me work...
Okay, sorry, I thought you're looking for feedback, so I figured I'd give you some. I'll try not to disturb anymore. :p

I guess I'll be watching this topic until you figure out what you want its purpose to be, meanwhile wondering the same.

E

ethian

I'm currently working on the proyect, but i'm thinking to show hand drawn concept art of the super nuts goner made by me soon... yeah...

Mercerenies

And the award for the best troll of the Game Maker forum goes to...

Ethian!

Here is your Nuts Goner Waifu
Meh, I've seen better. Back on YYGF, we had the best trolls. This guy has a long way to go before reaching into those ranks. Good luck to you, ethian, may your trollfaces fly high and your flamewars be plentiful ;)

E

ethian

Hand drawn drawings of the super nuts goner made by me here:

He wore something different to cover his mouth instead of a scarf before, but for some reason, i decided to replace it with a scarf...
Also, martial moves isn't so perfect... sorry, i feel i can't animate people that do martial arts so well as they... nevermind, nothing is perfect on this life.
What do you think?
I'm still confused.
Nevermind, misunderstand this all you want... meanwhile let me work and take breaks ocassionally...

Orak

Looking forward to play it!
Me too.
Even if I don't understand everything, I kinda like this Nuts goner character you are are building for some reason. Looks a bit like a Rayman vilain.
I'm curious about what it will become.

E

ethian

I sense nuts goner will became a new trend on gamedev
And all is my fault!

Heck yeah! I ask why will became a trend.

Y'know? Nuts goners are some frequent at family friendly media, but sadly not so very frequent in media where viewer discresion is advised... talking about this...

Cult followings (Where the most inapropiate media where viewer discretion is advised, is popular) are caused because people gets altered with those bad things and with those, they awake their curiosity with what made them get altered... "Cult Following" seems to me something completely (just a 25%) out of popularity caused by a good reason (like Undertale's), it's like a serious telling to friends that expands to the rest of the world and because of the model, it can be VERY easily confused with popularity caused because of a good reason... and this is because the fanbase models with the fanarts are exactly the same, for example. Cult Followings are popular because of a bad reason, contrary to Undertale's popularity that is caused by a good reason.

Uboa from Yume Nikki is a notable example of what caused the cult following of something. Uboa appears on the game as a jumpscare, and how the jumpscare is, it alters the one who recive that jumpscare anyways, Uboa's face is also creepy enough to be a notable part of the jumpscare. Then, because of the alteration, the one has their curiosity awaken, and gets curiosity about what made them alter (Uboa) as Uboa is possible to theorize and speculate, both are caused by the curiosity.
This video at one point, shows Uboa's disturbingness and a mention to the cult following of the game where Uboa is: "Uboa grew a cult following because it's possible to endlessly theorize and speculate..." it's what i said before! And what made me learn about cult followings' origins told before.
Also, how did the name of Uboa come from? I know it's because of the fans, but how?
Me too.
Even if I don't understand everything, I kinda like this Nuts goner character you are are building for some reason. Looks a bit like a Rayman vilain.
I'm curious about what it will become.
"Looks a bit like a Rayman Villian". Make people tell the similarities of the super nuts goner is also part of the main purposes of this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.