• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows what happens if I already have gms2 installed on 3 devices but want it on a different one

Night-Ninja

is there any way I can switch which devises the program is on? I have it installed on 3 different devices already but I only really use 1 of them. Those being my old laptop that doesn't work anymore and my moms laptop I had to use a few times for college so I kind of have 2 unusable versions already installed and since I'm getting a new laptop soon I'd really like to have it on there. So is there anyway to get those installs back?

Amon

Go to your YoYo account, in settings, look for 'sessions' and deactivate the machines you want deactivated. Then you can use it on a different machine.