• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

What happened to the Remove Background Colour in Import Strip Image?

S

Saviliana

I was translating a old RM2K game to GMS as a hobby of mine (NSFW, so please don't ask the name of the game.)
Since GMS2 have a better toolings to deal with pixels and large quantity of events, I quickly move it to GMS2, but there is a problem......
Where is the tools of removing background colours?
I have actaully a million (no kidding, more then 8000 sheets of 64-480 sprites each) of sprites to translate form, and I can not find a easy way to automatically removing background colours form the sheets.
Now I have to deal with them one by one on every frames and thats a painful way to work on......

So please can we have that tools back?

By the way:
Could we have a fill the linked blank tools on room design tool?
I have that feeling that it would be very useful when it came to creating large rooms of RPG games.
And how about a list of in game variables? That could be very handy too.

Last edited by a moderator: