1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by giraffeman210, Jun 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Walky

Walky Member

I'm playing The Last Guardian for a second time.

2. pixeltroid

pixeltroid Member

I'm still playing PUBG mobile. I feel like I'm improving and so the game feels more fun to play.

3. ChurchCrusade

ChurchCrusade Member

I've been playing through Breath of the Wild for the second time. After the teaser trailer for the sequel dropped, I've been obsessed with the lore and world of Breath of the Wild. I am probably too excited to see where the story is going.

sofaspartan likes this.
  4. sofaspartan

sofaspartan Member

Finished playing Luigiā€™s Mansion 3 the other day. What a delightful game!

Siolfor the Jackal likes this.
  5. BattleRifle BR55

BattleRifle BR55 Member

I played through Modern Warfare a few days after release (the constant barrage of large updates really halted things). It was interesting, and as much as I enjoyed the tease of Task Force 141 returning in the next game, it upset me to have realized that, despite how prominently Captain Price was featured in all marketing material, he might as well have not even been in the game; the focus was entirely on a set of Middle-Eastern siblings in which I really couldn't get a grip on the brother's motivations. The campaign felt more like a Resident Evil Zero rather than a REmake. I also feel the idea of the game being this dark, controversial journey that would make No Russian from Modern Warfare 2 seem tame was oversold. I never got that vibe from it at all, probably because the dark tone of the game never let up, therefore it all blended together in this desensitized fashion. It was crazy to see that, unlike previous entries in the series, the most exciting and tense missions were the slow, quiet ones where you would clear out a house, room by room. The multiplayer has me completely hooked as well, although I only play offline with bots so I don't have to deal with any of the crap everybody's experiencing online, but it will be a while before I play it again as I'm not interested in downloading another 14GB just for a few weapon tweaks, even if it also adds an awesome map. I really like how the reticle isn't statically locked to the center of the screen, like Titanfall, as it's a feature my own FPS has after being inspired by the latter.

I'm also going through Need for Speed Heat right now. I was extra hyped for it considering it's the first game I've seen to feature the Lamborghini Aventador S, my dream car, despite having replaced the LP-700 years ago. I must have played the game in several 12 hour stints trying to unlock it. It's a somewhat underwhelming, flawed game, but it still has enough going for it to keep me coming back.

I forgot I even owned this. When it first came out, I got about an hour in and just lost all interest. I only bought it because of its notoriety, although I am proud to own the collector's edition regardless of how I feel.
    I forgot I also own this! I remember being so excited when I randomly discovered it while browsing Amazon long before release and preordered the collector's edition immediately, avoiding any and all material on the game. It was only while my copy was out for delivery that I accidentally and finally discovered it is merely an enhanced remake. I was promptly discouraged and didn't have any interest in playing it, as I was really looking forward to a new adventure. I'll get around to it eventually to see all that's new (and I have been meaning to replay the original for quite some time now). I also wish its collector's edition was as good as the original.

6. carbodemnice

carbodemnice Member

"My Tom" with my little brother. lol

7. Walky

Walky Member

Finished Death Stranding and I've been playing post-game missions and building roads. What an incredible game!
    I'm struggling with the minuscule text from the other side of the room, though!

8. Psycho_666

Psycho_666 Member

You may have heard of this one... Its Diablo 2... Tiny little game...
    Playing summoning necro and God damn it he is good at this. Currently spanking Andariel on Nightmare for some drops. We shall see...

IndianaBones likes this.