• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

What forum to place post?

B

bswafford

Hi,

I need to post a question regarding the trial version of GMS2 and am not sure of the appropriate forum to do so. I am hoping to get someone from YoYo that can speak specifically to the question below. Any thoughts for the best place to post? TIA

I have a student that wants to use the trial version of GameMaker Studio 2 on a computer at school as well as his computer at home. He installed the trial version of Game Maker 2 at school already. I noticed on a page with various faq's for GameMaker Studio 2 it states:

"How many computers can I install GameMaker Studio 2 on?

You can have GameMaker Studio 2 installed (and be logged in) on 3 concurrent devices."

Does this also apply to the trial version of GameMaker Studio 2?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Welcome to the GMC!

The only correct answer here is "no forum", as the GMC is not managed by YoYo Games staff, but by community volunteers. If you wish to contact YoYo Games, please contact the helpdesk.

B

bswafford

Welcome to the GMC!

The only correct answer here is "no forum", as the GMC is not managed by YoYo Games staff, but by community volunteers. If you wish to contact YoYo Games, please contact the helpdesk.
Tsuka....thank you for your help!