Discussion What are you listening to right now?

R

roytheshort

We had one of these in the other place, what sweet jams are you listening to right now fellow kids?

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I can't read the title, but I love it though.
That's definitely Clownpiece. Pretty cool remix... I think I recognize the singer's voice and the general style as well, but I don't remember what the band is called... they've done a lot of Touhou remixes.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I just realized your face looks like a pie with four slices of different color to cut out. And then I realized I probably couldn't post this in a way that doesn't make it into No Context material.

W

Weegeesquare

This will kill your ears. It's cringey... like... really cringey.

G

gibberingmouther

listening to three albums by Tristania. they range from Gothic rock to Gothic heavy metal. Illumination is my favorite i think; Beyond the Veil is good; World of Glass is also good. there are a couple more albums that i can't pass judgment on because i haven't listened to them.

Cpaz

Rwby volume 3 ost (I'm the one and It's My turn are godly) the Beatles (White Album), the Postal Service, random Owl City albums, and random video game osts.

L

Latté

I really liked this place on the old forum. People shared some really unique and interesting music.

G

Guest User

The sweet sound of the heater fan and the clock's steady tick.
Exactly 60BPM.

...yup nothing beats this r___r

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Just a heads up that two identical topics were merged here.

I'm listening to Stars and Stripes Forever, that famous J. P. Sousa march. Performed brilliantly by the British Grenadier Guards marching band, of all things.

T

Tirous

When not watching a AGDQ speedrun in the background of what i am doing, i am ether listening to boston-peace of mind, or *insert instrumental remix of song-from-anime here*

Y

Yacob

I am currently listening to "LOVEDRUG" by IZ (aiz; two Japanese girls, not the overweight dude). Too bad the artist is too obscure : (