Discussion What are you listening to right now?

Minerkey

Usually listening to stuff from 65daysofstatic for No Man's Sky, or stuff from Death Stranding - but right now I'm listening to an SFM rendition of the Passione Torture Dance from JoJo's xD

Rob

Right now Im listening to different covers of Ordinary World by Duran Duran like this whilst I ponder on how to make my battle system asset less crap.

Y

Your.Homie

Someone help me... This song reminds me of that gruesome image. I like the song and don't like the game. I'm actually torturing myself and beating the hero story.

D

Deleted member 45063

Right now I'm sleep deprived trying to make half of a final push to the Weekly Game Jam entry... so I'm getting some energy by listening to

Today I've been listening exclusively to Mac Miller. I just heard "Circles" for the first time, and ended up rewinding through his entire discography.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In conclusion...

On a different note entirely - I learned how to play "Heart Shaped Box" and "Come As You Are" on my guitar today. Got em down flat on the first try. :D

Last edited:

Repix

I got that summertime sadness... su-su-su-su-summertime sadness!
Still too good these many years later I've been listening to it. 2:35 is where the beat is at yo. hmm hmmm hmmmm

Omg also this classic! argh!

TheouAegis

I never knew what the hell ScibidiToilet was, bu I knew it when I saw it. Anyway, Facebook showed an ad that Little Big was gonna play near me and I was like, "who the f' is that?" Now, I asked that question anytime I see an ad for a country musician playing nearby, but I don't bother looking into it because I don't care. For some reason, something deep inside of me told me to care. Maybe it was the picture of the band that was used, I don't know. Either way, I looked them up, figured out from just the glance at the Google search results that they had something to do with that animation, and decided to watch a couple of their music videos. A couple turned into 10 and I found myself laying in bed laughing my ass off while my wife was trying to fall asleep. I told her the next day, it was all about the videos, the music was nothing special. However, I found myself singing their songs at work. Although let's be honest, lyrically there is nothing to their songs.