Really hoping for:

- Metroid Prime 4 Trailer

- Pokemon 2019 Trailer

- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Footage

- More Classic Game announcements for Switch

- Spyro for Switch

What about you?

These are some pipe-dreams, ordered from most likely to least likely:

- MARIO MAKER FOR SWITCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD (Actually, I think this one is fairly likely).

- Twilight Princess and or Windwaker HD port for Switch. (Better yet, bundled together for cheaper).

- 2D Zelda Trailer for a game next year. For Switch. Though I would be okay with it on 3DS, I find it unlikely that this game (which will happen, just maybe not this year), would be on anything other than Switch. I want something with more traditional dungeons, with open-world still.

- Something really impressive from Rare about Sea of Thieves. I don't know if they can really do it, but I want that game to succeed in the long term.

- Breath of the Wild Sequel, like Majora's Mask. Smaller, reusing the assets and engine, with a dark tone and heavy emphasis on story. Set to release next year sometime to tide us over.

- Paper Mario. A new Super Paper Mario, or Paper Mario TTYD sequel. Not like the two most recent. So, call it, "Paper Mario 3".

You can tell I'm a Nintendo fan (Switch, no Wii U) and I like Legend of Zelda.

Also things the OP mentioned, Classic Games on Switch stuff, FF7 footage, Metroid Prime trailer. (I'm assuming on that last one. It will obviously be there).

I have a small interest in seeing Metroid Prime 4 just to see how different the game could be versus the previous entries, I'm going to avoid anything on The Last of Us II, but what I'm looking forward to the most is anything on Halo 6. The franchise usually has a three-year gap between all major titles, and still with nothing announced yet, I'm kind of worried that the next game won't be out until 2019. If anything, I hope the silence actually means they're being a lot more careful with marketing after the disastrous result with Halo 5, making for an expected but still promising 2018 release.

Mert

Lord of The Rings : The Battle For Middle Earth III
Command and Conquer : Generals II
Red Alert 4
Warcraft IV

These games can literally create a coup d'etat in gaming industry.

K12gamer

A remake of STREETS of RAGE

Keep it 2D...and done with the same graphics style as Castle Crashes
Also...make it 4 player.