Discussion What are you eating right now?

Ehsan

Pirates vs Clones
Just finished eating two frozen hamburgers grilled on a plate with whole bread, 2 fried fishstick and home made fries (also fried). Half healthy. I'm a half developer. So it fits me.

S

Storyteller

pack of beef ramen with a can of mixed vegetables and an egg thrown in, added thai chili paste

R

Rukiri

Pepsi Max.
Chocolate Protein shake + Oranic Greens in about an hour... :( *tastes awful

H

holtzawwa

Yeah, I'm eating straight lemon and enjoying it. Terrible for the teeth though.

W

Whirlpoolio

Rice Krispies and chocolate combined - It's a France chocolate! It's called el Almendro

T

The Sentient

Just finished eating two frozen hamburgers grilled on a plate with whole bread, 2 fried fishstick and home made fries (also fried). Half healthy. I'm a half developer. So it fits me.
Hope your teeth are ok. Frozen things are usually a bit crunchy.

Frozen microwaved chicken and rice meal thing. Basically living on them for awhile so I can count calories easier. :')

Lost thirty pounds this year, so it's working! =)

T

the_flow

In celebration of finally coding an action command system, I cooked an entire package of bacon.

So, yeah. Bacon.

K

Kasra

eating my pencil while thinking it tast like ****, so the food time is the food time, iam not going to mix it with other works :D

Pfap

Damn, why'd I have to be the first? I am eating a beer! And frankly, I'm proud of it... or less so, but I'm still gonna say I'm proud of it.

It tastes good :)