• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Weird debug screen?

J

JeddeBabbe

So this is the debug screen when I run my game in debug mode (see picture below).
I have never used this function before, but I know it's very handy. On the internet everyone seems to have a different debugger, with codelines and more options. Why do I have this thing? I tried every button, but I'm limited to watching global variables and stuff... I cannot see codelines within objects. Anyone knows what's wrong here?

1582882331388.png

sylvain_l

I don't use GMS1 anymore, but as far as I remember it was too a customisable debugger.

(in GMS2 there is a debugger menu when the debugger is running that allow you to add remove window to watch different thing - memory usage graph, script, call stack, globals, instances, etc...)