• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Weensy Space

MilesThatch

Description:
Soar through the ever-revolving ever-evolving intergalactic tunnel, through the narrow gaps and spaces of oncoming obstacles.

Link:
Google Plat Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eisenstadtStudio.weensySpace

Videos:

Media:

About:
This is one of the smaller games I made with GMS 1.4, recently brought it up to the requirements of Google Play APK and fixed/adjusted a few items like the Level Duration as well as fixed a bug with level music still playing when you go back to the menu. This project was created/updated on account of building my portfolio of completed and published games to build up the portfolio for presentation while I'm searching for funding of my main project (link also in my signature).

I was going to make a free - ad monetized version of this game too, however it seems that I can't get the Google Ad services with Admob to run so I am most likely going to create Weensy Space 2 in GMS2, this time fully 3D based and scramble to get the Mobile Module to publish that.

Credits:
Music, SFX, Art and Programming by
Miles Thatch of Eisenstadt Studio

Last edited: