Website Issue?

T

Tharvoil

Hello, I'm trying to register an account via the accounts site, however I keep getting the "Something has gone wrong" generic error. Is anyone else seeing this as well? It happens whenever I try to create an account, or sign into one I thought was created. I've tried different browsers, devices, types of devices and everything in between. I tried to create a help ticket as well, but get the same error there as well.

rIKmAN

Hello, I'm trying to register an account via the accounts site, however I keep getting the "Something has gone wrong" generic error. Is anyone else seeing this as well? It happens whenever I try to create an account, or sign into one I thought was created. I've tried different browsers, devices, types of devices and everything in between. I tried to create a help ticket as well, but get the same error there as well.
Yes, I can't login to my already existing account either.
Website front page works, but as soon as I click "My Account" I get "Something went wrong".

G

GilM

I can't login either. I have been getting errors left and right with no luck. Any word as to what is happening ?

F

FormalCloud

account.yoyogames.com appears to be 'down.' Logins through the marketplace and such have not been working for a few hours now.

We're just gonna have to ride it out.

zbox

GMC Elder
The servers are being cuddle by what appears to be a Jeff dunham f"un" doll
upload_2017-4-2_14-23-51.png

rIKmAN

Opening GMS2 returns (500) Internal Server Error
I could open it fine and have been using it tonight, but I logged out and back in to check and am now getting this error too.
I guess someone at YoYo Towers turned off the wrong computer before they went home on Friday! :D

In all seriousness though, it seems the "login once a month and use offline" system is completely broken.

Their server going down shouldn't be stopping us from being able to use the software, especially when I used it a matter of minutes ago and so should be verified to use it for another month offline without having to check in and verify my licence.

Last edited:
M

maratae

I don't mind having to login to use the program, but for banana's sake, don't prevent me from working. Keep them servers online. This is inadmissible.

S

spunkyme

Just bumping up this topic, i really need my access to marketplace!

D

discriminate

getting the "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error." as well

M

Mackanzx

There's nothing about this on their twitter, and it's not possible to log in to create a ticket either...

m0zzy

As much as i Love GMS, this sort of thing is why GM:S will never be taken seriously by anyone professional,
Imagine Adobe servers being down or ever known Google being down.?

M

maratae

As much as i Love GMS, this sort of thing is why GM:S will never be taken seriously by anyone professional,
Imagine Adobe servers being down or ever known Google being down.?
This.

M

maratae

At least I managed to finally login in this right moment on GMS2

M

Mackanzx

I couldnt until now, but now it seems to be working better for me as well

R

Razvan93

Hmm same, I can't log in. I think it's something to do with the servers.

C

Codoral

I purchased an item from Marketplace but can't find it in my download list although i've paid for it and it's been almost 2 days. When will i received it? Is this problem related with the server?

W

woyosensei

Confirm error 500. Can't log in... :(

Edit: Looks like they working on it. Now I have error 503:
"Exception - The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

Edit2: "Exception - The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway."

Last edited by a moderator:

sylvain_l

too can't log to my yoyogame account (but lucky me, I'm in stay logged mode for GMS2 so I'm still logged in and can still use it )

W

woyosensei

I've been reporting this issues on their FB account and helpdesk, but no answer yet. Hopefully they working on it. It's a weekend time and would be nice to focus on the project :)

Edit: It works again! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JaimitoEs

I´m trying to upload my asset with the same problem today....San Valentines. To be more precise, i´m uploading the GMS2 version of my asset and i get an internal server error: 500...i´m using the same marketplace template to upload from the last version and runtime of Gms2 software.