• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Web Server in preferences?

J

Jo Johnson

I've been following instructions online to test a game on my Android, but all the instructions seem outdated and only for previous GameMaker versions. It says that I need to change the web server by clicking File -> Preferences -> Web Server, but there's no tab that says "Web Server." Has it changed in GameMaker Studios 2, and how so? Thank you!

Sorry for "resurrecting" this old post, but it is still valid. I read through the posted solution and have yet to find where the Web Server tab is. It is not in File->Preferences->Web Server. The location of this tab is no longer where it was in pre GMS2 and I have yet to find it.