Forum Game We are Calvinball!

M

Misu

I bumped the game, that is another score for me! I'm only one point away from winning.

R

roytheshort

I bumped the game, that is another score for me! I'm only one point away from winning.
Too bad you're one point away from the "Surgeon gets bored and gives you extra legs" space. Every day you wake up with a new leg. At first it's manageable, maybe even useful. But eventually, eventually, you slowly become a ball of legs. Also you die because all of those legs need blood and your heart isn't powerful enough to sustain a ridiculous amount of legs.

M

Misu

Too bad you're one point away from the "Surgeon gets bored and gives you extra legs" space. Every day you wake up with a new leg. At first it's manageable, maybe even useful. But eventually, eventually, you slowly become a ball of legs. Also you die because all of those legs need blood and your heart isn't powerful enough to sustain a ridiculous amount of legs.
Luckily I am a robot, I dont need blood. Also I beat you in soccer thanks to my legs!

R

roytheshort

Luckily I am a robot, I dont need blood. Also I beat you in soccer thanks to my legs!
You are a robot, you will never feel love. You may have eight thousand legs, but the feeling of companionship will forever be alien to you.

M

Misu

Companionship is alien therefore you took over the wrong world.
My mission was to take over any world, I manage to take over Jupiter. I will now initiate phase 2 of my plan. There is no way you can stop me

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Upon capturing Jupiter, you collected the "skip three phases" card, skipping into the future 4th phase of your plan, which you are unprepared for.

C

Chris S.

I am a goofball and I reawaken this thread with a mighty YEEEEHAW!!