Download Demo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/385051928/Desix Studios/Assets/WAVES/Demo/Waves.zip
Dynamic fluid reacts to forces and impacts creating waves and ripples. Apply surface tension, spread and dampening to manipulate the physics. Change colours, apply textures, blend modes, and create custom splashes. Simulate water, oil, lava and more.
Use in 2D platformers, physics games, puzzle games and more.
- Create liquid at any position and size.
- Optimised and efficient.
- Choose colour gradient, texture image, alpha, and blend mode.
- Scale the waves to fit your desired game resolution.
- Clean, consistent, and commented code.
- Advanced collision functions to detect waves and interact.
- Check exact y position of any wave.
- React to an object's velocity on entrance or exit.
- Realistic liquid behaviour.
- Automatic bespoke waves that constantly give dynamic effect.
- Change properties in real-time.
- Customisable splash effect.
- Use a tiled texture image as your liquid's body.
- Full customer support.
- Dynamic bubbles with custom attributes.
- Simulated physics objects which can float or sink.
- Suitable for beginners & experienced users.
No Box2D Physics.