• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Warping Between Rooms Issue

H

HoboJoeFish

I programmed the game so that the player will warp between rooms when it gets to the edge of the screen. My problem is that it puts the player at the bottom of the layers when they warp. I need the player to be above every item in each room because they will clip inside objects if they don't. How do I fix this issue?

Rob

I programmed the game so that the player will warp between rooms when it gets to the edge of the screen. My problem is that it puts the player at the bottom of the layers when they warp. I need the player to be above every item in each room because they will clip inside objects if they don't. How do I fix this issue?
how many layers do you have, are they the same between rooms and is the player persistent?

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Put some code in the player's Room Start event that moves it to the top layer of the current room?