Another successful week, got loads of things done that I'd been wanting to do for ages but couldn't cus the engine wasn't up and running. I got the collision system working with a rolling ball type player object: I'll hopefully upload a playable demo of this soon, I just need to set up how a finished exe will work with the extra files like the models and levels, which is an essential part that needs doing anyway, it should be quite simple though like an installer that installs the game exe and normal gm data along with the extra warp3d files. -Edit, I just realized I can do all this with a zip, I was getting distracted thinking of a finished game which would need an installer I also improved the block tool so you can drag and create multiple blocks at once: And had some fun with extrusion, which now works any number of selected faces, it used to only work with one face or a quad, or set of selected edges, now you can just select faces and it automatically finds the edges, extrudes them and attaches the selected faces to the new extruded edges. I've also done loads more, mainly finalizing all the tools and gui. As you can see, things are really starting to happen, I still need to do quite alot of small tweaks, but I'm getting them done really fast now that the hard part of the engine is out of the way. I was also thinking of releasing a trial version, which is an exe version of the editor that comes with an example game where you can test out all the stuff in the editor, and I'll be able to release this before the first proper release.