1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Team Request Warhead A Story

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by mikix, Oct 25, 2019.

1. mikix

mikix Member

In Warhead A Story you arrive on Earth as it is being devoured by the underworld. You play as Ruls, an astronaut that is researching the underworld dimension to stop it from attacking his home world, as foreseen by supernatural broadcasters around the world.

This will be a free to play game and something we do just for fun and experience (like me getting experience in art besides programming). I've finished one game before and have one pretty ambitious project on the works that is not finished yet, but I'd like to work on something else to tingle my enthusiasm for developing games again.

What I need is volunteers, a programmer with at least 2+ experience in the field. A story writer and game designer is something else that is needed, preferably one that does the two at the same time. And an artist that does all the body/equipment parts for the character so that I can rig and animate them.

Here is an orc barbarian fully rigged and animated by me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An orc equivalent of a human paladin.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The game will be a turn based adventure rpg.

Until you make up your mind, here is a dancing traditional pixel art tribalist! scifireptile.gif

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019