• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Want to post game here

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceepert

I want to post my game here, but I need at least 5 posts to post the link for the download. Is there any other way cause I dont want to just post 5 post without any reason and look like a spammer.

M

Misu

You can post a profile status

You CANT post in Off-Topic because they dont count that at all.

I think the goal is to post with a purpose. Play some people's games and leave feedback. That helps people out at the same time, and is usually pretty fun too.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
The post limit doesn't stop new members from posting links. It just means their post must be approved by a moderator before it's visible.

Many new member post games in the Work in Progress forum, or the Made with GameMaker forum. They are usually approved within an hour or so.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
You could always just post a bunch of not-too-spammy replies to other topics (anywhere other than Off-Topic, at least), that's a good way to get some extra attention as well (as soon as you DO post your game, it's good if people already know you exist).

Status
Not open for further replies.