• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Wall Sliding Animation.

H

Hyperion

Hello again, sorry for all the recent posts asking for assistance but I promise its just a learning curve haha.
Anyhow, I was trying to create animations for my current project and completed quite a few of them. I've coded them in and they're working but I am struggling being able to code it working for a wall sliding animation. At the moment it just glitches out and jumps back and forth. Can anyone assist me in how to code it so when I am sliding down the wall it plays the animation. Thanks a lot. Here is the current code I have to play specific animations like walking and jumping. But How would I make it so that when I am sliding down a solid wall it plays the slide animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TDSrock

~Show us what you are doing now, else we can't point out the mistake and help you to a conclusion that matches your current codeing scheme.