Alpha Voids Way - Action Platformer Early Development

B

Blukzen

Voids Way
Voids Way is a work in progress classic action/puzzle platformer based in a void like environment. You play as Thrylos a sci-fi fighter and using his trusty gun a jumping abilities must work your way through the void encountering intense battles with numerous monsters, and solving mind challenging puzzles.

Early Development
The real target for me is to make Voids Way an extremely challenging game and as the game is further developed i hope to implement more challenging mechanics. I want players to be engaged in game play and feel determined to overcome challenges throughout the game.

As of now the game has little story line, my main focus right now in early development is core game play and mechanics. The feel of playing the game is very important to me down to the feedback of the controls.

I'm open to feedback/ideas i hope that if you have any you voice them! and get in touch with me either here or on twitter

If you wish to keep up to date with every day changes and additions to the game development follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/blukzen

Special credit to the genius behind this beautiful pixel art 9_7ark.

v0.1.0 ALPHA - Download

This release is a test level with no AI I'm looking for feed back on solely controls and movement! I want to hear opinions on movement speed the feel of the jump and any thoughts on how I can improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blukzen

shouldn't there be demo of some sort?
It's coming! Keep an eye out either tomorrow or the day after I'll be uploading a single playable level. Mainly so I can get feedback on the feel of the controls

N

nlolotte

It's coming! Keep an eye out either tomorrow or the day after I'll be uploading a single playable level. Mainly so I can get feedback on the feel of the controls
I did exactly the same thing dude controls are key to good platforming! I'll keep my eyes peeled.

B

Blukzen

Just an update! I have uploaded a build I'm looking for feedback on solely controls and movement! let me know what you think about speeds jump feedback etc!

Cheers
Blukzen