Released Viking Zombie Apocalypse - Endless iOS Runner

R

Reventador

Download now on iOS for free

Follow me on Twitter for updates and suggestions @ReventadorGames

Hi guys, this is a game my studio put out in a just over a week. It's an endless runner for iOS.

Your village burned to the ground...
Your wife, children and fellow Vikings murdered by ruthless, flesh eating zombies and your voice ignored by the gods of thunder and flame.

Lead Halvar through the forests with his god like abilities and reach the safe haven past the hills in the East.

Embark on an endless quest for survival against the hands of time as you pace through the dark, cold, heartless night - slashing, hacking and burning your way past infinite waves of restless zombies.

Features:
  • Cruel, challenging gameplay and insanely unforgiving physics
  • Procedurally generated terrain and artwork based on real-life 16-bit Norwegian forests.
  • Use force touch on the 6s and 6s Plus and use one finger to initiate all attacks. [iOS Only]
  • Easy to learn, three button design - difficult to master mechanics.
  • Execute double and triple kills to build up rage and unleash Halvar's Berserk Mode
  • Compete online with worldwide leaderboards or challenge your friends. [iOS & Android Only]
  • Set a new world record for longest distance reached or most zombies killed. [iOS & Android Only]
  • Earn extra lives to boost your efforts and increase your Berserk shield. [iOS & Android Only]
  • Old school retro pixel art with 16-bit inspiration and flawless 80's animation.
  • Incredible sound effects and theme track, painstakingly produced by a pioneering record producer for an immersive experience.

Just played it. Its good but pretty simple. One question is what is the FPS? It looks super smooth!

I only found two problems in the game,
  • An ad popped up in the middle of gameplay.
  • I didn't see the crawling zombies until the third attempt. (I was playing on an iPhone.)
Gameplay is lacking bit, but other than that, I am very impressed with how it looks and how smooth it runs. Good work!

R

Reventador

Just played it. Its good but pretty simple. One question is what is the FPS? It looks super smooth!

I only found two problems in the game,
  • An ad popped up in the middle of gameplay.
  • I didn't see the crawling zombies until the third attempt. (I was playing on an iPhone.)
Gameplay is lacking bit, but other than that, I am very impressed with how it looks and how smooth it runs. Good work!
Thanks dude, yeah it's my first game release on iOS so was just playing around with features - lots of bugs still!
It runs 60fps in terms of the room settings, however because it's using TINY textures on one texture sheet, you don't get any texture swaps which keeps it smooth :)

God damn those ads ha! Still teething with chartboost.