• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Video Trailer / Advertisement Creator (Position Filled)

J

Jordan Robinson

Video Creator / Editor

This position is now filled.
Situation
I am planning to release an asset on the GameMaker: Marketplace on 01/07/16. The asset is a script and small example project including some nice artwork created by Steven Kaule. With this project, I wish to try and increase sales by investing more into marketing than I have in the past.

Job Description
I am looking to hire an individual who is able to create a video trailer / advertisement which should be approximately 30 - 40 seconds in length, and portray the usefulness of my product for developers working in GameMaker Studio. Ideally, this person will have a professional attitude, and complete their work to a high standard. I will discuss further details of the advertisement with the successful applicant in order to determine what information should be included / displayed in the video.

Payment
The price for this work will be agreed upon between myself and the successful applicant before any work is commenced.

Payment method will also be agreed upon before any work is commenced. Methods that I am able to agree to are:

• PayPal
  • Bank Transfer
  • I am open to suggestions for other methods
Payment will be made upon satisfactory completion of the work.

Applications
Should be emailed to me directly. My email address is [email protected]. Applicants are encouraged to include an example of previous work.

Thank you again for your interest, I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator: