1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

Video Poker games

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by michelle, Apr 15, 2018.

1. michelle

michelle Guest

Hi ya there, just curious if anyone is interested in playing video poker style games?
    I have a few games I did of various poker topics over the years, using the GM tool.
    Such as, Fast Poker, CD Poker, Turbo Poker etc.
    In addition I have done a number of various slot machine games such as Bell Bonus, Fierce Fruits, Classic slot, Heart Slots, Alien Invasion, Treasures of Pirate Island. etc.
    Most of these I have sold over their early years, and did fairly well considering.
    They are simpleton versions intended to be an introduction to the style, and stable functionality.

This post is merely to find out if other programmers enjoy such games.
    If enough respond I'll provide links (when I'm allowed by the forum to do so), so they can be fully downloaded.

Thank you.

topi.jpg

2. ranchomerengue

ranchomerengue Member

Give me more info please. I love these games

3. FrostyCat

FrostyCat Member

Seasoned programmers actually tend NOT to like playing those games, especially not with real money. We know the background details a little too well to enjoy them for real.

Pfap likes this.