Velocity - Twitch Racing Game controlled by chat

BCrash

VELOCITY is a Twitch streaming game controlled by chat commands (yes, it's designed to work with Twitch's delay).
To start type play in chat (while no one is playing). Then use a to move left or d to move right. You get points for avoiding other cars and collecting coins. Once you crash your ingame points will be added to your channel points.

Since VELOCITY is a Twitch game there won't be a download. You can check out the videos of my latest streams at https://www.twitch.tv/butterflycrash. Feel free to follow to get notified when I go live, so you can test the game. I'm trying to have live testruns almost everyday for 1-2 hours.
Features:
- 2 difficulty levels (type "!play" or "!play hard")
- Leaderboards for both difficulty levels
- Points earned in game will be added to your channel points (to unlock colors and skins)
- Auto-VIP (player will be channel VIP temporarily to avoid Twitch's spam protection)

ToDo:
- More cars (currently 3 types)
- Unlockables (skins, colors, decals, ...)
- Starting the game will cost a few points

Known issues:
Currently no known issues.

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Yrbiax

I watched your stream for a while. Intresting idea, but what will happen if there is lots of people trying to play at same time? I there some kind of queue?

BCrash

Thanks for your reply. There's no queue, because people might leave while waiting. First come first serve.

BCrash

Hey guys, here are the latest additions to the game:
- Final logo
- Title screen overhaul (easier instructions and.. just looks a lot better)
- 5 car skins with primary and secondary color (not yet selectable, working on a "shop system")
- Emote: "DELAY" (requires "FrankerFaceZ")
- Emote: "GG" (Subs only)

Will add changes to the main post soon.