• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Veins of Light Official Release!

G

galaxy_pickle

Hello GameMakers!

This is Alex Lang with Fungi Studios, a one-man production team!

Veins of Light was made in GMS2, and all art, music, 90% audio, and 90% code is original. Thank you to the few extensions I used!

Play the Last Hero of the Earth, delving deep into the ancient place of secret your forerunners built to house the Last Hope. Can you activate the Gems of Power, overcome the epic trials before you, and defeat the Evil that threatens all goodness?

Can you bring back the Light?

DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK HERE

The game is $1 with a suggested donation of $3.
90% of the funds go directly to me, 10% go to Itch.io.

Veins of Light was entirely produced by Fungi Studios, a one-man team of Alex Lang, me.
I did:
  1. Sound + Audio Design
  2. Music
  3. Coding + Programming
  4. Art + Animation
  5. Story + Writing
  6. Release + Production
The cost is simply for my time and effort, and to help me as I start my new life, graduating with a B.S. in Computer Science: Game Design from UCSC.
Thank you greatly to my partner, who helped support me in the making of Veins of Light and kept me in better health than I would have been without her.

Please leave a comment on the game page with thoughts if you have any!
And thank you to everyone reading this and perhaps playing the game!

Sincerely,
Fungi Studios
AKA
Alex Lang

SS chamber of eyes ghost mode.png ss mush with mush.png SS rep green strikes.png SS sunyata with beetles.png SS trial golden door.png

Last edited by a moderator: