HTML5 Veggie Patch - Optimised to play on any device

Hi all,

I recently participated in my first jam - GMC Jam 3! In it I made Veggie Patch. This isn't everyone's type of game so apologies if you hate it :) My wife loved it though - and she isn't a gamer at all!

Veggie Patch is a farming sim type game. The aim of the game is to grow vegetables in your veggie patch across the year and make as much money as possible. In order to be successful, you will need to earn enough money to unlock new veg, learn when different veg will grow through the year, keep your veg well watered and stop the snails eating everything! Each year different veg are in demand and this affects their market price!

I've basically polished it since the Jam (graphics, sound, added watering and changed the difficulty curve) and ported it to HTML5. This game should work perfectly on any browser - it's particularly aimed at mobile devices. If you have any issues or bugs please let me know! You can boss the game in 30-60mins, so don't expect Sim City or something...

'Constructive' feedback always welcomed. Enjoy!

N

N8Games

Hey, Michael.

I just wanted to say good job on this one. Really solid game. I've played it a few times on the iPad and really glad to see good mobile browser games being built with GMS.

Thank you for sharing.