Vegas Pro Edit 14 Humble Bundle Deal

Rayek

Just a heads-up that for $20 you can get your hands on Vegas Pro Edit 14 plus other audio and video related tools/plugins/sounds to help you create that perfect video trailer for your games!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/vegas-pro-creative-freedom

Also includes Magix Video Sound Cleaning Lab, Vintage Effects Suite VST, and Xara Web Designer Premium to build a quick web presence for your game(s).

Well, I prefer hand coding my websites, but still - might save some time :)

It's a pretty good deal. Version 14 is not the latest version, but I guess they hope we will update to the newest v15 version.

M

MishMash

Ah, that's great! Been waiting to get some proper video editing software for ages! Snapping this up :D!

andev

The installers you get from humble are actually in fact downloaders. So be prepared to download GBs of software at 80kbps (because they're clearly overloaded right now).

This is just 1 of the 9 you get, and the downloading windows sync with each other so you can only download one at once.
upload_2017-12-14_18-47-6.png

M

MishMash

The installers you get from humble are actually in fact downloaders. So be prepared to download GBs of software at 80kbps (because they're clearly overloaded right now).

This is just 1 of the 9 you get, and the downloading windows sync with each other so you can only download one at once.
View attachment 15120
Yeah, i was getting around 200kbps, though every now and then the "stop" button would change into a "continue" button, and when i pressed that, it shot up to full speed (Around 20MBPS on my internet)

Not really sure why i bothered to dl the music maker program though xD

andev

Another good option is DaVinci Resolve, but it requires a BEEFY computer to even run. The free version supports up to 4K editing. But it may be completely overkill for most.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/ca/products/davinciresolve/
Woah, since when has this been free? I thought the free one was just a demo and had some limitation like not being able to export or something?

Yeah, i was getting around 200kbps, though every now and then the "stop" button would change into a "continue" button, and when i pressed that, it shot up to full speed (Around 20MBPS on my internet)
If you hadn't told me that, I wouldn't have noticed that mine had stopped at 5% :mad:

Not really sure why i bothered to dl the music maker program though xD
Might as well get your moneys worth! But... it seems to come with every single piece of software in the bundle, and it's always the largest thing...

Also watch out, it seems to be bundled with some crap
upload_2017-12-14_20-47-43.pngupload_2017-12-14_20-50-18.png

Last edited: