Android Vector Sector

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by melerski, Nov 2, 2018.

1. melerski

melerski Member

[​IMG]

I finally managed to set up GameMaker to export to Android (3rd times's a charm). I have a few games suitable for touch screen control and have been waiting to port them to mobile for so long. Here's the first one!

VECTOR SECTOR

This game is perfect for mobile with it's 1-button tap controls. Go get your screen dirty as you demonstrate your reflex and estimation skills. You will also be defending the ball from the random occurrences.

Inspired by the lights of pinball machines that you can switch so that the ball activates a bonus.

google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woodsmoke.Vector_Sector

itch.io (APK file) https://woodsmoke.itch.io/vector-sector

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    mamacato likes this.
  2. mamacato

mamacato Member

I tried it.

Had a few go at it. It's hard. Not even sure of the pattern at the moment. Maybe a bit of randomized deflections. I really like the game, and when I'm chilling with people, I'll pass them my phone for them to try. A nice mind boggle. Well done!

Clapclapclapclapclap

Attached Files:

3. melerski

melerski Member

Thanks for playing and the valuable feedback. Yes it seems that the game is hard, too hard for a lot of people. But I like challenging games that don't pat you on the pack all the time. Experienced gamers usually get about 30 points high score, others give up quickly. The red vectors are random, but when you first start the game the red vectors always appear in the same places.

mamacato likes this.