• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX v2.1.3.189 not working correctly after updating to High Sierra 10.13.4

J

jmiller8031

I can no longer run a game in either VM or YYC. It gets stuck on Writing chunk....SPRT in both cases. Updating the sprites doesn't fix it. No errors reported.

J

jmiller8031

I just found out I'm running an older build. Does the Mac version not automatically update like the Windows version?

EDIT: Scratch that, I didn't realize the runtime had a different version number. I'm already on the most current version.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jmiller8031

Other games are working fine. I'm not sure why this is happening anymore. I didn't change anything and all I did was update the Mac.

Did you already try cleaning the build?

How long did you wait? Some people have reported if they wait a few minutes, it does continue with the build.

J

jmiller8031

Not long enough apparently. It's working now. Took over a minute to work and now it works quickly like it used to. Weird. Thanks! [SOLVED]