• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha (v0.11) Light above Darkness [ Platformer RPG]

Ladi_Pix3l

I haven't found anything bug-wise. Things seem to be running quite smoothly.

My personal nitpicks:
  • I think the low-health should pulse a little bit. Not to where you need to put a seizer warning but help with the visibility of game. I was at maybe 3% health for about 92% of my playthough and there were some areas I couldn't tell what was below me.
  • I was at low health forever and red screen got a little annoying. So I think there should be more apples (or health pickups) laid about. They are really scarce here. I guess you can argue that I kust need to be more careful but it hard when you have to be quite close to the enemy to hit them (or above them on the ledge)
Other than that I like it. needs music but it's till a super dooper early build :p

Repix

I haven't found anything bug-wise. Things seem to be running quite smoothly.

My personal nitpicks:
  • I think the low-health should pulse a little bit. Not to where you need to put a seizer warning but help with the visibility of game. I was at maybe 3% health for about 92% of my playthough and there were some areas I couldn't tell what was below me.
  • I was at low health forever and red screen got a little annoying. So I think there should be more apples (or health pickups) laid about. They are really scarce here. I guess you can argue that I kust need to be more careful but it hard when you have to be quite close to the enemy to hit them (or above them on the ledge)
Other than that I like it. needs music but it's till a super dooper early build :p
Hey! Thanks once again! :) I'll be sure to add a small pulse effect to the indicator (And a disable option)

Now there should be music in the game however, have you set music to "ON" ? :)