Free uZombie Pandemic - Ever wanted to lead your own zombie apocalypse? From your cell phone?

M

mrjonwc

uZOMBIE: Pandemic
https://www.deathlulz.com/uzombie
*This game is still in its early stages and is not yet released. We aim to release it on Google Play & the app store in the coming months.*

What is uZombie?
You are the zombie. Wage a massive war upon the living and infect entire countries! Clear out and infect every city along the way to build your massive army. Filled with upgrades, new zombie types and abilities! This is your apocalypse, customize it however you feel.

The civilians will call the police on you, military units can also be dispatched. You may find yourself up against tanks, humvees, turrets and dozens of soldiers. Be prepared and leave no human uninfected!

What to expect
You may have played the original uZombie. Well this one is a complete step up in every aspect. The player & zombie allies are fully upgradable. From their strength, health to even speed. New zombie types will be available to unlock, such as medics and tanks.

You will have full control over your hordes with button commands. Tell them to follow you closely, or send them out to attack. You are their leader.​

Devlog #1 - First Look

Toque

I like zombie stuff. I do mobile. Gladly
Follow. Looks good.

If you need any iOS testing happy to help.

I’ve done lots of testing before.

M

mrjonwc

I like zombie stuff. I do mobile. Gladly
Follow. Looks good.

If you need any iOS testing happy to help.

I’ve done lots of testing before.
Awesome! Not sure if we're going to need actual testers but we will probably release it as an "early access". :)

M

mrjonwc

Update
Check out our new devlog, we've made some progress since the last video!

M

mrjonwc

Quick update video
We hope to release the game early september. Check out our devlogs to follow our progress!