UWP UWP PFX files

W

Will Zettler

Hey everyone,

Working on a game for Xbox One using UWP and need to know more info about the PFX files. I've tried to edit them without much success. Is there an easy way to create or edit one for your own games? I've looked it up but nothing really got me jumped started enough, unless I'm not catching something. If anyone can help me figure out how to edit one up or create a new one, many thanks in advance for the info or links to the info!

Will
Lightstorm Game Studio

rIKmAN

Hey everyone,

Working on a game for Xbox One using UWP and need to know more info about the PFX files. I've tried to edit them without much success. Is there an easy way to create or edit one for your own games? I've looked it up but nothing really got me jumped started enough, unless I'm not catching something. If anyone can help me figure out how to edit one up or create a new one, many thanks in advance for the info or links to the info!

Will
Lightstorm Game Studio
Checking some of these threads might help, although as far as I know just using the default certificate is fine for testing.

W

Will Zettler

Checking some of these threads might help, although as far as I know just using the default certificate is fine for testing.
Thanks for the info! Seems like we are not able to upload to the store without a proper cert file compiled into the game. Thanks again for the info.