• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

UWP UWP - IAP Does not work

S

Shucky

IAP is really messed up for UWP. IT JUST DOES NOT WORK. Back in 1.4 Consumables never worked, I had opened a bug ticket and YoYo confirmed that it was an issue and that they would fix it in 2.0 because they had to re-write the whole IAP logic. And guess what IAP just does not work neither durable nor consumable. Worse, there is no freakin documentation for UWP though there are well documented steps for other platforms. Just search for IAP and you will get very specific results for other platforms:
Android: Setting up IAP
IOS: Setting up IAP
MacOS: Setting up IAP

Anyhow, I am here asking for help. YoYo - Please give a good working example/steps to make IAP work in UWP or remove that modules as a supported module/platform. I am super frustrated that I paid for all this 💩💩💩💩 and now it does not work between two major releases.

I am happy to attach a sample project if YoYo or anyone wants to take a look.