Legacy GM User input value without pop up a msg box

M

Mauricio Antunes

Hi good afternoon.

While im developing my game i had an issue that is making my progresso go really slow.
I need the user to click on an object that i made só inside this object [that look like a box] the user will type a number and it will get stored in a variable that i already created.

But i don't know how to do it without using a msg box, can someone help me? ^^

chamaeleon

Hi good afternoon.

While im developing my game i had an issue that is making my progresso go really slow.
I need the user to click on an object that i made só inside this object [that look like a box] the user will type a number and it will get stored in a variable that i already created.

But i don't know how to do it without using a msg box, can someone help me? ^^
If you don't want to build your own using scripts, objects, instances, sprites, fonts (because creating text boxes, etc., is just like creating any other kind of game component), look into any of the available marketplace offerings of which there are several.

M

Mauricio Antunes

If you don't want to build your own using scripts, objects, instances, sprites, fonts (because creating text boxes, etc., is just like creating any other kind of game component), look into any of the available marketplace offerings of which there are several.
Ooooh i see, i will try have a look thank you ^^