• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

User Error? Unable to Download

M

Midnyte

Skip the story; is it still possible to get my copy of GMS1?

Back in 2016, I picked up the Humble Bundle for GMS1. For reasons, I haven't been around to even redeem the codes, let alone upgrade to GMS2 back when it was on sale or whatever. About 20 minutes ago, I redeemed my codes, which seemed to work fine. Except that there appears to be nowhere to download the software. I imagine it was removed with the release of GMS2. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Being stuck in an airport for 20 hours a week, I finally have the time for this...
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

rIKmAN

Skip the story; is it still possible to get my copy of GMS1?

Back in 2016, I picked up the Humble Bundle for GMS1. For reasons, I haven't been around to even redeem the codes, let alone upgrade to GMS2 back when it was on sale or whatever. About 20 minutes ago, I redeemed my codes, which seemed to work fine. Except that there appears to be nowhere to download the software. I imagine it was removed with the release of GMS2. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Being stuck in an airport for 20 hours a week, I finally have the time for this...
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
It can be downloaded from your YYG Account page if you login and use the menu on the left.

Click Gamemaker > Download and then click the title header for GameMaker: Studio 1.4 and use the download link.

M

Midnyte

Definitely User Error. Somehow I overlooked the grayed out text for GameMaker.

Thanks a ton rIKmAN!