• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Uploading Uploading Marketplace

haloregit

Good day
I am trying to upload 9 backgrounds of about 72MB, but it only gets about halfway then I get this error:

upload_2018-11-7_8-11-53.png

The moment I remove 7 of the backgrounds and only upload 2 then it seems to work fine, but the moment I try more that 2 I get this error. I tried googling and tried to find something related to this in the forums, but nothing.

Any idea what the problem could be?

EDIT: I now tried uploading the package directly from the publisher console on the website. It successfully uploads, but then when I click SAVE I keep on getting, and when I return to the versions page there is nothing:
This site can’t be reached

EDIT: Ok, so I contacted Yoyo games' support and the confirmed that the asset upload size maximum is only 50MB, not 200MB. They also provided a link to their Marketplace Submission Guidlines that states it is only 50MB. Also they confirmed that they do have issues with their Marketplace upload process which they are investigating. Fun times

Last edited:

❤️×1

Each of your background is 72mb?
iirc, there is a 200mb limit on what you can upload on the marketplace.

haloregit

No, the whole package is about 72MB. The biggest background I think is about 12MB. I double checked that it is below 200MB.