• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Uploading Uploading images

Chaser

is it really necessary to have such a robust image upload criteria? It is so frustrating that the sizes of an image has to be exact for an asset to be completed, I can understand to have it as a requirement for presentation reasons, but if an image is just under 1280x720, or 1280 x? It's just a no no, I cannot tell you what a complete pain in the arse it is to prepare images for the market place when you have more than one image to upload, and the extra space it takes up on my memory stick. For each image has to be duplicated and edited just for it., icons, featured banner, 2 x screenshots, it's just fiddly and tedious work doing it all the time. If an image is 1280 x 452 for example, why can't that be ok? Or have the marketplace make the adjustment to fit? I love creating assets but it feels me with dread when I think about uploading to the marketplace. Any chance of some leeway?