• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Upload to Itunes Connect problems!

Ednei

Someone is getting to upload your application to itunes connect using xcode 7.3.1 in the last days?

For days I'm trying to upload my application to the apple store but I can not.

You see this error: "Submitting Update: This action Could Not Be completed Try again (-22421)."

I can validate my application but I can not send the file to the iTunes connect.

I again all my certificates but can not send the file.

My application works properly on my iphone and ipad. I'm using Xcode 7.3.1 and GM 01.04.1757.

Will Itunes connect is blocking applications made in GM?

Thanks

Hi!

Got the same error. Can't upload.

iTunes Store Operation Failed "This action could not be completed. Try again."

I googled and there was someone suggesting a certain kind of icon might be missing and Xcode doesn't warn bout this. Just throws this generic error.

If someone could please give us more info on this issue, I'd be thankful.

Ednei

Hi!

Got the same error. Can't upload.

iTunes Store Operation Failed "This action could not be completed. Try again."

I googled and there was someone suggesting a certain kind of icon might be missing and Xcode doesn't warn bout this. Just throws this generic error.

If someone could please give us more info on this issue, I'd be thankful.

I tried this solution but it did not work with me:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35447720/cant-upload-archive-to-app-store-since-yesterday

I tried to upload with Load Application 3.0.0 but did not work.

I did the update Xcode 7.2 for Xcode 7.3.1.

I did updade MAC OSX Yosimite for El Capitan.

I renewed all my certificates and provisioned files.

Nothing works. I can not send my app to the Apple Store.

Does any GM file is preventing the upload?

Thank you.

Try to "clean" build in side of xcode, also how long did it take to display this message? sometimes if your internet is slow it will timeout.

camerakid

In my experience sometimes servers are highly overloaded. Sometimes I get this message 10 times after each other. Sometimes it works the second time sometimes only next morning.