• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

upload.pem and keystore file

E

eacs

Hi, my first post here.
My problem is that when i uploaded my app to google i opted (dont ask i dont no why) for app signing.
Now i want to upload an update but i must sign my app with upload.pem, the gamemaker keystore file signing is not accepted. Somebody help please. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eacs

More on this.
I have downloaded upload.pem and tried to make and use a file.keystore file in game maker.
with keytool i imported the certificate in file. keystore.file like this

keytool -import -file upload.pem -keystore d:\keys\file.keystore

when i load in game maker and complete all the data: name, password, alias, OU, etc and when i click show key hash i can see the corect hash from google play
but when i try to compile at the end i have this error:
Code:
Execution failed for task ':com.greentoy.alfabetuldistractiv:packageArmeabiRelease'.
> Failed to read key greengift from store "D:\keys\file11.keystore": trusted certificate entries are not password-protected
greengift is the alias in my case...
so how tu use the upload.pem file with gm
thanks

T

tiestolord

i have that issue now, did you maybe manage somehow or?