• Hey! Guest! The 40th (!!!) GMC Jam will take place between February 25th, 12:00 UTC to March 1st 12:00 UTC. Why not join in this very special anniversary jam! Click here to find out more!

Android Upload game file (APK) in Google Play even with warnings?

artem123

Hi.

I am trying to upload my Android game (.apk file) in Google Play for an Internal & Close testing before publishing my app publicly to the Play store. When I tried to upload my APK file I got some errors and warnings. If my APK had an error, it won't continue in uploading the APK, so I fixed that error. Now the error is gone but the warnings are still there. There are 4 warnings. You can still continue to upload the APK even with warnings so my thought is that it is still okay even if you don't fix it. Anyway, I am worried since I am not sure if these warnings will have implications in the publishing of the app in the future.

For those who have already experienced this. May I know how you got rid of the warnings? Also, if I just ignore the warnings, will there be an implication in the approval/reviewing of my game?

Thank you all and stay safe.

Warnings: (BTW, I think I already made some changes on the first error)
Google Play Warning when APK upload(1)(1).png

FrostyCat

None of these look like deal-breakers for Google Play approval, but you should be sure where the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is coming from in case you're asked about it by an end user or by Google Play administrators.