• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Upgrade to Master Collection.. Bug,.?

m0zzy

Dunno if im doing something wrong, but i was just looking at "Upgrade paths for GameMaker Studio 2"
and i was curious how much it would be if i just got them all .. ie .. Master Collection ..
But when i click on it, it just returns me to my 'Account' page .. not really telling me how much
Upgrading to the MC would be ... Is this a Bug.? Firefox error.?
Cheers!

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
There is no GMS2 Master Collection. Where are you clicking? Iirc, there is no button for a GMS2 master collection...

m0zzy

Bottom of your account page, it says GET .. Click that .. Halfway down .. Master Collection ... Unless it means 'From' MC .. and not 'To' MC ..?

S

Spacename

It doesn't really matter "To or From" .. the button doesn't work.
I'm sent to my account page and nothing else happens. ..this place feels ..hmm...half-made!?! :D :D :D
(I have v1.4Pro with ios,android,UWP,html5)

Last edited by a moderator:

rIKmAN

I'm sent to my account page and nothing else happens. ..this place feels ..hmm...half-made!?! :D :D :D
On your account page that it sends you to it has all the "Upgrade" buttons which you click to purchase.

You not being able to read isn't a bug.

S

Spacename

(head+desk)*n ..
Sadly you don't realize how poor your answer is.. add in your insult and you're helping to make this place ..avoided.

rIKmAN

(head+desk)*n ..
Sadly you don't realize how poor your answer is.. add in your insult and you're helping to make this place ..avoided.
Really?
So your account page is somehow different to every other users and doesn't look like this?

You said clicking the button takes you to your account page and implied that it was somehow broken.
If you look carefully you can see the "Upgrade" buttons that you click to purchase:

S

Spacename

If you can't see the obvious issues here, remind me to never hire you for work.
..how do I block this guy ?

rIKmAN

If you can't see the obvious issues here, remind me to never hire you for work.
..how do I block this guy ?
Don't worry I wouldn't be applying for any work you offered! ;)

So how about you explain the issue?
You've been told there is no Master Collection, and are moaning that when you click the button to upgrade you get taken to your account page like that somehow completely baffling to you?

I've just posted an image showing you you that when you are taken to your account page, it isn't an error - there are buttons there for you to click to "Upgrade" and purchase the individual modules.

Block me by clicking my name and then clicking ignore, but that won't deter from the fact that you are creating a problem when there isn't one and you have to click the buttons as shown in my image to upgrade.

If you do block me - it was nice knowing you: "Goodnight Sweet Prince!" :D

Last edited:

sylvain_l

they worked for me. I got all the modules ios,android,UWP,html5 from HB. And I was able to upgrade all the new GMS2 export with the discount.
If I remember right, when you clic buy or upgrade button it goes to a page, where the default price selected is without discount. but list the discount you can get (if any available to you) select the best discount and continue the process.

if you don't see any discount option, or if really the buy/upgrade button aren't working, you should definitively contact the Helpdesk for support.

J

JLion

m0zzy send a picture of your account or make a video of you doing it.