• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Upgrade discount?

G

GodHand

I notice the creator license boasts a 30% discount when upgrading yo desktop but in my basket I'm getting the full desktop price. Hiw does the discount apply? I have 24 hours to buy or my license expires.

rIKmAN

I notice the creator license boasts a 30% discount when upgrading yo desktop but in my basket I'm getting the full desktop price. Hiw does the discount apply? I have 24 hours to buy or my license expires.
If you are logged into the same account you bought Creators with and the discount isn't showing on the YYG website basket - get in touch with YYG Support.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Only in the basket or also at checkout? This might not show up until you get to the form where you input your payment details.