• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Upgrade discount

K

Kuro

How much time will we be given after the Beta ends to take advantage of the discount? I saw in another thread someone said that we would "get warning before the discount ends". But how much warning? One week's warning is next to useless for those of us who get paid monthly for example. Going to be at least 4 weeks before I can set aside enough money to upgrade. Do you think I'm going to make it in time? Reason I ask is because I just stumbled on a post that states that the discount will last until Studio 2 comes out of beta, and then realised it could come out of beta literally any moment now, meaning the discount could be close to ending?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spaceman_games

I'm sure if you have a license to Game Maker 1.4 you will still be able to take advantage of the discount even when it comes out of beta. Don't worry about it.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Noone can answer this. YYG will give a notice as to when the upgrade path offer ends and that's all we can say...