UPDATED - Ragdoll catapult physics

M

Matt93

This is a catapult I've been making using the physics engine. I've used one non-physics stick man object, which when launched is destroyed, creating a physics ragdoll object. I'll eventually be drawing some proper sprites. I just want to know how it feels, in terms of gravity, responsiveness etc? I'm very new to the physics engine, am enjoying playing around with it, and feeling happy with this so far.

Download link (exe)

Instructions:
Just drag and pull back to launch. At the moment, the room doesn't reset automatically, so press ctrl to restart.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 2016-07-01 14.25.00.png

Screenshot 2016-07-01 14.25.04.png

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DheReaper

Hy , i am new here , if you want i can check your game and leave a feedback ^_^

M

Matt93

Hy , i am new here , if you want i can check your game and leave a feedback ^_^
That would be great! This is something I only started building a few days ago, so it's not an actual game yet. If you want to take a look and let me know how it feels though, that would be amazing :) I'm making a platformer which I can send through to you as well if you're interested?

D

DheReaper

Sry , i am not interested , i already made my mind and started to make a 2D side scrool hack and slash rpg game :D
I will reach home late today in 7h , and i will post my review ;)

M

Matt93

Sry , i am not interested , i already made my mind and started to make a 2D side scrool hack and slash rpg game :D
I will reach home late today in 7h , and i will post my review ;)[/QUOTE

That sounds like fun! I meant if you want to review my platformer game I can send it through to you. Don't worry if not though :)