• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL [Update: Done!] Brief downtime due to Xenforo patch 1.5.10a

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunJS

Just Another Dev
GMC Elder
Hello, we are applying Xenforo patch 1.5.10a today and as such there will be a brief period of downtime in the near future. It shouldn't be longer than an hour or so.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-5-10a-released-includes-security-fix.120218/

UPDATE:
Patch is done!

Some templates with custom changes were merged, nothing should be different but just in case please keep an eye out for any rogue colour & style misalignment and report them to myself or Nocturne. =)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Mr. RPG

I'm glad that YoYo Games is finally updating things as soon as problems arise. How often did the old forum get security updates?

Now if only we could get Studio 2.0... :p

Last edited:
T

TDSrock

Quick while the security issue lasts, ATTACK :p

Goodstuff on updating this asap. I'd rather have my details remain the way they are currently.

R

rui.rosario

It shouldn't be longer than an hour or so.
Is it expected to suffer the same delay principle as in the upgrade of the old GMC? :p

Also, how are we supposed to survive without the GMC for an hour? D:

ShaunJS

Just Another Dev
GMC Elder
Patch is done!

Some templates with custom changes were merged, nothing should be different but just in case please keep an eye out for any rogue colour & style misalignment and report them to myself or Nocturne. =)

Thanks!

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I somehow managed to miss the notice until the actual downtime started. GG me. Then again, at least this update took <1 hour as opposed to 6 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.